All About Nails
Concerned about how your nail looks after an injury, or a fungal infection? Are you into nail art, pedicures, or salon treatments? Nail.guide is a community-based website dedicated to promoting beautiful, healthy nails. From nail care at spas and salons to do it yourself nail designs and treatments, it's a collage of beautiful and helpful pins dedicated to creating and maintaining beautiful nails.
- Nail Art
- Pedicure, Spa Treatments and DIY nail care
- Nail and feet health
- Sports injuries
Nail Guide covers a wide spectrum of nail related topics from the latest pedicure trends to training for a marathon. It also hosts health and fitness related content about nails, dedicated to providing information about treating common nail concerns such as ingrown toenails and nail fungus. Using a Pinterest model of quick links with images to allow the community to find and quickly read and post about new nail related content. The site is very visual and intuitive, and easy to navigate and participate. While the model is similar to Pinterest, as a specialized board we take care of our boards, sifting out spam, off topic content, and other low quality content on a regular basis.
Come take a look at nail.guide for more exciting updates. Here are a few posts to give you a taste of the site:
- Is Barefoot Running a Thing?
- Most common feet & nail problems seen in nail salons
- Treating Ingrown Nails 101
- How to Stop Biting Your Nails
- Training for the Marathon: Runner´s Toe
- Moisturizing for your Nails
- Diabetic Shoes and Footwear for People with Diabetes
- Is it Nail Fungus? Quick checklist.
- Identifying Nail Fungus
- The history of nail polish